9 Great Reasons To Choose
New Violin shoulder rests & Cello chest rests that place your Instrument in a natural, ergonomic position in order to maximize
Comfort & Freedom while Playing or Performing on your instrument.
1) The AcoustaGrip is a non-clamping, non-stiff and non-muting pad lifting accessory, It does not “clamp onto the instrument”, as “clamping” mutes and diminishes the woods vibrations. No Glues or adhesives JUST PATENTED MICRO TINIEST AIR POCKETS
2) The AcoustaGrip provides the musician a comfortable ergonomically designed cushion that fits between the instrument and the shoulder of the musician, that will not fall off and sticks to the instrument without glues.
3) The AcoustaGrip attaches securely yet easily and quickly attaches and detaches from violins and violas to the back of the instrument (the underside as held) that uniquely attaches to the instrument and may be removed, replaced as needed and will not fall off. Easily fits in a case or compresses and regains its shape when taken ouy of case again.
4) The AcoustaGrip will not harm the finish of the instrument as the device attaches without glue or harmful adhesives and No Clamps that damage the instrument. Place it on or take it off again and again, never any harm or damage.
5) The AcoustaGrip will not dent, scratch, or damage the sides, back or any part of your instrument. It can be removed and replaced again and again, with Extended Warranty available extending the warranty 1 and 1⁄2 more years.
6) The AcoustaGrip Many find it also lessens and diminishes the musicians sores and markings on their chin, neck and collarbone or cellists marking on their chests. Allows constant freedom, in contrast to rigid gripping devices, it allows freedom to adjust one’s “hold on their instrument” and better performance with an increase in adaptive movement.
7) The AcoustaGrip stores easily in the instrument case, usually around the neck of the instrument which allows also for secure hold on the instrument in its case. (See below)
8) The AcoustaGrip also can be used as a forearm or wrist cushion to add comfort while typing and to aid and perhaps prevent carpal tunnel syndrome.
9) The AcoustaGrip increases the volume of sound, adds better quality and increases the production of “Overtones”.
Manufacturer Basic Warranty & Extended Warranty
See products details for full warranty information.
AcoustaGrip, Inc. warrants any and all of it's products including all AcoustaGrip accessories, for all AcoustaGrip Branded Products. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS. Your product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of six (6) month from the date of original retail purchase, with manufacturers 1 1⁄2 rear extended warranty available. ("Warranty Period") and Registration. For Extended Warranty you may purchase Acousta-Care at nominal cost.
Mail your date of purchase and from whom (store or retailer and date of purchase) to:
AcoustaGrip, Inc. P.O. Box 4225, Malibu, CA 90264